Current Strip

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PowerBall

Here's how long it took me to get it together and produce the 2/11/12 strip.  When I scripted it, the jackpot for PowerBall was $200M.  When I started to sketch it, the jackpot was $250.  On Saturday, 2/11, it was $310M (what you see in the strip), but I actually posted it on 2/13, when the jackpot was back down to $40M (but I kept 2/11 as the strip's "official" date with that date's prize).  As I wrote at the bottom of the strip, somebody in Maine won the jackpot. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to officially change my posting schedule to 2x/month, 1x/month, or "whenever I get to it," but that seems to be the de facto schedule lately.  I am telling myself I'll get back to my "every Saturday" patten sooner or later.  Hope you'll bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment