Current Strip

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another funny last name....

Albany public figures beware!  You never know when Albanymous might catch a glimpse of you.  I actually spotted Fred Dicker in Bermuda shorts when I was meeting someone by the NYS Capitol Building.  He was grinning and getting into the car of someone who'd pulled up to give him a ride.  When I saw him, he had on a polo shirt with his Bermuda shorts, but I've been told that he's also been known to pair them with jackets and ties, so I thought I'd go with that for more comic effect.

Fred Dicker hosts a daily political radio talk show on AM channel 1300, provides commentary on Albany's CBS station, WRGB, and does a column for the New York Post.  If only he had his own newspaper, CG would think he has a media empire and envy him as much as he envies Chartock.

Technically, CG and (N)J should be standing in front of the NYS Education Building:

But I probably would have needed another week to include that in my backgrounds for panels 2-6.  Maybe I'll add them in later if I ever have an excess of time!

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love NJ, dontcha? He's about the only person who can actually call CG on being a crazy idjit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, NJ doesn't pull his punches and CG actually cares what he thinks, even though he might not want to admit it. :)

    ReplyDelete