Current Strip

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Vacation week

I took vacation this week because my son was off from school, and it was actually a perfect blend of activity and relaxation.  Wednesday, we took a day trip down to NYC, where my son got to enjoy his first visit to the Met.  He'd learned about it in school and was excited about seeing it for himself.  He especially enjoyed the knights in armor.  We saw a kid's magic show at a local theater on Friday, and Saturday, I did a half marathon.  In the rain.  That's a different story (I guess it fits in with CG's theory about running and comedy!).  The other days, we maxed and relaxed.  :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty good vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was--thanks!

    I'm almost finished penciling tomorrow's strip so I'm expecting I'll be able to get it up fairly on-timish (= sometime tomorrow). :)

    ReplyDelete